Not available in stores. The following ISBNs are associated with this title:. ISBN - Look for similar items by category:. Prices and offers may vary in store.
- McGill University Library.
- Andrew Smith - University of Liverpool.
- Retirement Breakthrough: The Safe, Secure Way to Guaranteed Income You Cant Outlive--in Any Economy?
- Loving Our Heroes (Help for Heroes): Last-Minute Proposal / Mission: Mountain Rescue / Mistress: Hired for the Billionaires Pleasure (Mills & Boon M&B) (Mills & Boon Special Releases).
- Whats Done In The Dark.
NOOK Book. Andrew Smith is assistant professor of Canadian history, Laurentian University. Customer Reviews Average Review.sei-sicite.xtage.com.br/contactos-mujeres-dos-hermanas.php
Confederation by Gulraj chhina on Prezi
See All Customer Reviews. Shop Books.
Read an excerpt of this book! Add to Wishlist.
British businessmen and the canadian confederation
USD Buy Online, Pick up in Store is currently unavailable, but this item may be available for in-store purchase. Overview Andrew Smith discusses the role of British investors in Canadian Confederation, covering the period from the construction of the Grand Trunk Railroad in the s to Canada's purchase of Rupert's Land in He describes how some investors lobbied the British government for the policies that made Confederation possible, working closely with the Fathers of Confederation, many of whom were participants in the same trans-Atlantic crony-capitalist system.
British factory owners with classical liberal beliefs, however, disliked Confederation because they believed it would delay the political independence of the North American colonies, something they saw as beneficial. Please login or register to use this feature.
- Kulturelle Besonderheiten Amazoniens im Vergleich mit anderen Regionen Brasiliens (German Edition).
- Frau Voyeur Sexbilder: Süß Und Sexy Gemachten (German Edition);
- Suomen naisellista historiaa (Finnish Edition)!
- Join Kobo & start eReading today!
Enlarge Cover 0 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 0 ratings. Description Andrew Smith discusses the role of British investors in Canadian Confederation, covering the period from the construction of the Grand Trunk Railroad in the s to Canada's purchase of Rupert's Land in About the Author Andrew Smith.
- Inwieweit kann offene Kinder- und Jugendarbeit die Resilienzförderung unterstützen? (German Edition).
- Melvil Decimal System: 971.04!
- Um homem obscuro e perigoso (Sabrina) (Portuguese Edition);
- Original Articles.
- Laokoon: Charakteristika und Problematik (German Edition)!